Betsafe - Auto detect tables

Default Betsafe - Auto detect tables

Hey HM2forum!

I've got a problem with my HM2 not auto detecting tables in Betsafe. It's really annoying having to 'table find' them all when you're running multiple tables it becomes near to impossible to manage.

What can I do? I've tried to follow these steps:

• Close down Holdem Manager and the Table Manager.
    • Navigate to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and open the ExeNames.txt file with Notepad.
    • Scroll until you see the following line: 8,Poker.exe. This is the poker client on the prima network
    • Replace this line by changing the 8 to a 10 until it looks like this: 10,Poker.exe. The 10 stands for the ongame network.
    • Scroll to the bottom and if there is another 10,Poker.exe line then delete this line.
    • Click on File > Save.
    • Restart Holdem Manager and it should now pick up the tables automatically.

but problem is that I don't have a file names "Exenames.txt" in my HM2 so that doesn't really help me!

Anyone? Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Those are instructions for HM1 so they won't work for HM2. Is your Betsafe skin on microgaming or Ongame? What types of games do you play? Multiple SNG's or MTTs of the same type/buyin? If so, this is a known issue with no solution at this time.

Note: Microgaming only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables. This is due to the way they name the windows which make it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.
    We are looking into a possible solution at Microgaming but I don't have an ETA for when it might be a reality and this won't solve it for other similar networks like Ongame.

I'm playing multiple SNG's - and yea it's roughly the same buyin and mode.

I'm playing on the Ongame network.

and I don't think you understood my question. I can easilly have hold'em manager running on several tables! My problem is that it doesn't automatically attach itself to the table, I have to find it in "Table Finder" and then connect HEM to the table for every table I've got running. It works fine after that, BUT it annoys me that when I'm running 5-10 SNGs I have to do that every single time. It can't be true and It's really ruining my grind compared to when it automatically just works! ... -.-

I don't play at ongame but I believe that is a known limitation caused by similar limitations in the ongame client.

I've got a friend that got it working in HM1. Why on earth wouldn't it be working in hm2 then?

Double post

I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having to get clarification on whether or not this is a known HM2 issue/limitation. I also notice that you sent an email about this issue. In the future please try to stick to one channel of support for problems you are having. If you post a thread and send the same thing via email you end up causing us twice as much work as one of us will be replying to the forum and someone else will be replying to the emails.

Please reply to email and send screens I asked