minor error std dev bb per 100 hands calculation in totals column wrong

Default minor error std dev bb per 100 hands calculation in totals column wrong

In the totals column (adding up of all the game types) , Std Dev bb per 100 hands stat in 'By stakes' report is added up and divided by amount of game types. Which ofcourse is the incorrect calculation.

I noticed this because I have a fixed limit holdem game of 14 hands with a tiny std that is completely skewing the sample of my other no limit hands which have much bigger hand samples.

Each std need to be divided by the total hands of each game type, not just simply divided by the total game types.

I'm sure this will be easy enough for you to re create and solve. Hope I explained well enough. Thanks

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAStupidQuestion View Post

I noticed this because I have a fixed limit holdem game of 14 hands with a tiny std that is completely skewing the sample of my other no limit hands which have much bigger hand samples.

Each std need to be divided by the total hands of each game type, not just simply divided by the total game types.

Most reports currently actually work like this. We have several ticket request for weighted averages: HM-3114 (for rake stats), HM-6180 (for time based stats).

I've written up the STD DEV issue as a separate ticket: HM-6392
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here