Pkr mtt hud

Thread: Pkr mtt hud

Default Pkr mtt hud

I'm sure I reported this a while ago but haven't really been playing on PKR lately so didn't chase it up.

Are you guys aware that the HUD doesn't work properly with PKR, and can not be used if you are playing more than 1 MTT?

The table finder cant seem to detect names for MTT tables so you get a blank line (See attached screenshot). If you are only playing 1 MTT this is fine as you can then just assign that to the table, however if you are playing multiple tournaments, hands from all MTT's go into this 1 line, and so obviously you cant assign anything to a table.

Is there any timescale as to when this is likely to be fixed? You got all the cash game tables working so I cant imagine this can be much different.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a known limitation caused by the PKR software - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...22/PKR+Network

Note: PKR only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables, this is due to the way PKR name the windows it makes it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.

I accept that it may not be possible for HEM to automatically attach the HUD as the software window doesn't put the tourney ID in the name.

However surely you can at least make the HH's show on separate lines when they import so that I could manually attach them to the windows?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please try using the Table Finder to get the HUD's to show on PKR tournament tables.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

Lol did you even read the 1st post????

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Even though the name of the table is not in the list, please try drag and dropping the 'crosshairs' symbol onto the table.

Yes and as i said that is fine if you are just playing 1 MTT, however if you are playing more than 1, all the hands from all tournaments go into 1 line on the table manager so you cant assign them to separate windows!!!

IIRC, HM anyway will not show HUD on second and other MTTs on PKR - one only

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    IIRC, HM anyway will not show HUD on second and other MTTs on PKR - one only
    Correct, as mentioned in my reply in post #2

Quote Originally Posted by splitpot View Post
    I accept that it may not be possible for HEM to automatically attach the HUD as the software window doesn't put the tourney ID in the name.

However surely you can at least make the HH's show on separate lines when they import so that I could manually attach them to the windows?
    This is not possible, as I mentioned in post #2:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is a known limitation caused by the PKR software - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...22/PKR+Network

it makes it impossible for us to support it.
    Quote Originally Posted by splitpot View Post
    Yes and as i said that is fine if you are just playing 1 MTT, however if you are playing more than 1, all the hands from all tournaments go into 1 line on the table manager so you cant assign them to separate windows!!!
    There is nothing we can do about this until PKR improves their software design.