HM2 suddenly not showing HUD stats

Default HM2 suddenly not showing HUD stats

Hi there

I installed HM2 a couple days ago. Imported my hands, and have played a few tables on Pokerstars. I've even started customizing my HUD, and have been able to use this custom HUD.

Now, suddenly (after coming home from work), the stats relating to players on the table (including mine) don't show in the HUD. The hands are importing as I can see this in the 'Import Status'' window. The HUD stats don't show in the Hand Reviewer also. (see attached. I don't have the Pokerstars layout as I've stopped playing today, but the HH Reviewer screenshot is the same).

I have tried using different default HUDs e.g. Harrington, etc, and the same results occur.

Note:
    1.The stat showing the Player's name and BB amount does show - for each player on the table.
    2.The hand sample shows '0'' when this is not the case in the DB.

Next, I updated HM2 to the current beta version. I have also created a new DB and imported the my HH's and TS's. The same result - HUD stats are not showing in both live play and on the Hand Reviewer.

Please advise what I can do to sort this out.

Thanks
    Serran
    Attached Images Attached Images

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please try the steps on this FAQ to backup and reset your HUD's: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Please try the steps on this FAQ to backup and reset your HUD's: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

Thanks.

I did make a change before I went to work, but did not get a chance to test it.

The setting under HUD filters - where you add the number of months under the filter by date column. I had a exagerated date of 999999 months. I changed this to 999 and it works now.