vsPlayer report not working properly

Default vsPlayer report not working properly

Hello,

I really would like to know precisely how i am doing against a bunch of regulars. The Vs players reports is (or would be) a great tool to do it except it just doesn't work!

There is a problem in the report VsPlayer. When we want to know how many we have won versus a villain, all the pot where villain has vp$ip are counted, even if he just posted the blind and fold. So, it count like money we won against him, but this is money we won against another player.
    This issue has been reported more than a year ago but it still isn't fixed, so what's the use of keeping this report available? It's just misleading...

Also the results column says net$usd altough I play in €, so it's hard to say if the result is currency converted or not. I assume it's not.

Are these issues still in a "to-do" list, and where would I be able to find such a list for future reference please?
    I tried the "HM2 Priority Updates" thread and there was nothing about this know issue in it.

Bugticket on this is HM-6184, this was written up a week ago, I could not find older tickets where this had been reported.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here