Can't export custom report
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't export custom report

I'm trying to sort my sessions by month and save the file to my desktop. HEM2 seems to give me the option to save all, but when i name the file and press save to a specific file location, no file gets saved. I've tried altering the file type from .csv to .xls and still get the same result.

Any suggestions?

It appears it does save, but only to html which is the least desirable option for me.

Thank you for reporting this bug with the csv and xls file saving.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6149: Reports > Save As... will not save CSV or XLS

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

:-)))))))
    I am pretty sure, this will be the answer from HEM2 support.........standard one.
    Already reported on the 6th of December and still not fixed....

I was just wondering, whether someone is taking care about something else then HUD....

GUYS, I WANT TO USE WHAT I PAID FOR!!!!!! I cannot run any analysis if there is no possibility to export it (HTML export is not an option)
    More on top....the relative position missing is also not still repaired and I CANNOT RUN SEVERAL REPORTS....AND ONCE AGAIN, I CANNOT USE WHAT I PAID FOR!!!!!

Would someone be so kind to take care!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Bugticket on this is indeed HM-6149.
    The ticket has a medium priority status, which means all other (mostly) HUD related tickets have a higher priority and will be addressed before this is fixed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    The ticket has a medium priority status, which means all other (mostly) HUD related tickets have a higher priority and will be addressed before this is fixed.
    I guess, you cant be serious.....
    without exporting you cannot run any usefull analysis comparing results and adjusting the game. Which means, you cannot use the core of the SW, unless it is the HUD...and than rename it to HUD2 beta....
    jeeeeeesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Hello,

This used to work before and gets broken since last broken.
    So it's a bug that did appear.
    As specified it is used by a lot of people for their excel tracking files.
    I understand why HUD is important, but it's not the only aspect of HM.

Could the priority of this bug be changed?

Thank you in advance

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs. They will be in touch shortly.

Ty,

and someone mentionning here that in the mean time (not the best solution but i really need this so in the mean time...) html export is working. But I can't find that option. Could you point me where I can activate this?

Thanx in advance

Go to the Reports tab--> rightclick in a report--> select SAVE AS--> (save as type: change this from .csv to .html)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs. They will be in touch shortly.
    Hello.

Still no news from them.
    For reminder this used to work and got broken in late update. It should be reprioterize. (And pointing out also that the function "Apply All Reports to this Session" seems te got broken too).