HM2 working properly for anyone?

Default HM2 working properly for anyone?

I am a very frustrated HM2 user.
    In theory it has so many cool features with one problem : HM2 in general doesn't work!

Assuming you have more than 100k hands in your db: the hud is really slow to update.
    Street by street hud works during some hands, doesn't on some others, it all depends on luck.
    (oh yes, the chat is not covered by anything)

HM2 will randomly crash without apparent reason.
    Even worse, it will many times crash without even telling you it crashed. It just shows you the same frozen stats.
    So if you don't have the names of the players in the hud you will make decisions based on those numbers when in fact they won't match the people playing there.

Pop-ups are very cool in theory, too bad it takes a random 2-7 seconds between your click and the pop-up appearance. It's always an uncertain thing if you will be able to make a decision based on more info from the pop-up or not.

A very simple bug: sometimes you can't close HM2 by clicking the X button. It will show it as clicked but HM2 still stays open. You need to CTRL_ALT_DEL to close it.
    How hard is it really to make it close on X click every time?

Notecaddy would be a really cool feature, IF the hud was actually working properly!

Yes, I used database maintenance, created indexes, etc.
    Yes, I have a good computer.

Is any reg out there able to use Hm2 without running into the problems mentioned above.
    There are some more that I didn't even bother to write about, as a former programmer if I had to fix HM2 I would start by hitting CTRL+A, then DEL then start over from scratch.

To be fair I didn't mention the thing that works better in HM2 than HM1: importing hands is way faster now

There are many users with much larger databases without these issues. It is possible some of these problems are related to your security software or settings and the best thing to do would be to schedule a remote support session so we can try to help you solve as many of these issues as possible and install our latest internal build to see if that helps to resolve any other performance issues you are experiencing. There have been literally 500+ 'fixes' in our next release but it has been delayed again by the FTP relaunch.

Please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a teamviewer session. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update
    * - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer 9 (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
    2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix