Wrong 1st Place winnings in 180 Man

Default Wrong 1st Place winnings in 180 Man

Hi,

Whenever I play 180 mans, the ones I go out within the first 30 mins always show me as a final position in the top 9 (although does correctly not allocate any winnings for this) How can this be fixed? Tournament summaries are being imported, however when I request my summaries through stars via email and auto import the file myself through word pad it corrects them?

Also, since running 180mans I have had 5 1st place finises. The first one it correctly allocated me 123.19 under winnings, however the last 4 have all gone down as 167.47 which is wrong. How can this be corrected on a more permenent basis than manually changing them?

Thanks,
    NCFC

Any tournament with more than 1 table will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories AND tournament summaries. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Any tournament with more than 1 table will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories AND tournament summaries. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    Sorry, but im not entirely sure you understood my post? I said that I have the tournament summaries being imported and have it all set up. My HM2 results are up to date and correct, however there must be a way to make future ones that get imported, import correctly? As the tournament summary will be auto-imported as normal and will be wrong, meaning I have to go (again) and request them from stars and manually import them.

Bottom Line: HM2 will NOT auto-import $2.50 180man tournament summaries correctly. How do I fix this?

Thanks,
    NCFC
    Last edited by NCFCRulz; 10-02-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCFCRulz View Post
    Sorry, but im not entirely sure you understood my post? I said that I have the tournament summaries being imported and have it all set up. My HM2 results are up to date and correct, however there must be a way to make future ones that get imported, import correctly? As the tournament summary will be auto-imported as normal and will be wrong, meaning I have to go (again) and request them from stars and manually import them.

Bottom Line: HM2 will NOT auto-import $2.50 180man tournament summaries correctly. How do I fix this?

Thanks,
    NCFC
    I am sorry, I guess I missed that sentence. If the summaries are being written, and are configured to be imported, then you should not need to request them. To fix this we will need you to send us a sample HH, and TS file, along with a copy of the summary you get via email that corrects the problems. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com