Bet River overbet report stat is completely wrong
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bet River overbet report stat is completely wrong

50k hands sample shows Bet River Overbet report stat at 61%, this obviously cannot be right. I have replicated similar results on different databases and computers. Please double check the other river size stats as there is probably some overall issue here.

Thanks, well do some testing on these and if there is any issues well get them fixed up right away
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This issue has been confirmed, documented and provided to the developers for resolution. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4928. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

HM-4928 River Betsize OverBet Pot - Fixed

This is supposed to be fixed in v6866, but it is not. The values of all possible river sizings do not add up to 100%. Was this even tested?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by geek View Post
    HM-4928 River Betsize OverBet Pot - Fixed

This is supposed to be fixed in v6866, but it is not. The values of all possible river sizings do not add up to 100%. Was this even tested?
    v7223 still an issue, this is very disappointing to say the least, especially for an issue that is considered to be fixed long time ago.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello geek,

1) HM-4928 issue was resolved.

I tested Bet River Overbet stat and it shows around 6% over 800k hands sample.

Do you still have problem issue that you reported originally?

50k hands sample shows Bet River Overbet report stat at 61%

2) Regarding river betsize stats not adding up to 100%.

Unfortunately we didnt have this bug document, as ticket was only written for river overbet stat, so other stats werent looked into at the time of fix.

I will look into this and write up separate ticket, for betsize stats not adding up correctly.

If you have any other concerns about this stat that I haven't mentioned above, please let us know. We can only fix issues that we are aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hello geek,

1) HM-4928 issue was resolved.

I tested Bet River Overbet stat and it shows around 6% over 800k hands sample.

Do you still have problem issue that you reported originally?

2) Regarding river betsize stats not adding up to 100%.

Unfortunately we didnt have this bug document, as ticket was only written for river overbet stat, so other stats werent looked into at the time of fix.

I will look into this and write up separate ticket, for betsize stats not adding up correctly.

If you have any other concerns about this stat that I haven't mentioned above, please let us know. We can only fix issues that we are aware of.
    2) v7599 They still do not add up to 100%. I thought wrong stats are being fixed sooner?

Stats not adding up to 100%, read the stat changes section of: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Update+Utility
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Stats not adding up to 100%, read the stat changes section of: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Update+Utility
    Hi Patvs, I have certainly done the DB upgrade as HM2 prompted me to do so long time ago. I believe this is unrelated and the stats are simply wrong.