Poker Software

Thread: HUD freeze

Ted

Default HUD freeze

Hi, today it appeard a problem with my HUD. It always freeze after one or two hands and does not work anymore. HUD or HM2 restart does not help. Of course I used latest version and run HM2 as administrator.

Site: Ipoker (william hill)
    Game type: Cashgame

Thanks for your help.

Ted

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 My Digital Life

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ted

Hi,

as I already wrote, I am using W7, holdemmanager.exe and hudfuncsapp.ese are already started as administrator.
    My windows firewall is turn off and also my antivirus software is turn off.
    Windows is updated including framework. User account control is disabled.
    I used last version on HEM2.

... but the problem is still here.

Thanks for your help.

Ted

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

Try creating a new database.
    Which antivirus program (that you turned off) were you using?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ted

Hi, I use 8.4 postgreSQL version. I have just try to create a new database but the result is still the same = Hud freeze after one hand (even if the database is empty).
    I also try trial version of PT3 and it works absolutly without problem so I am expecting there is no problem in my PC, with database or with firewall etc.

Btw my antivirus program does not run permanently on my pc, i am just make antivirus control ones a week so this problem should not be caused by any antivirus program on my pc.

Is Windows 7 updated to Service Pack 1?
    Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Ted

Hi,

I think we just start to walk in a circle. As I already mentioned before, my Windows is updated (yes, it has service pack 1) included all net framework updates. I also download last version of HM2. Now it is version 2.0.0.6629. As I mention before, PT3 trial version works without any problem so i do not see how can there be problem in my version of windows, firewall, net framework version etc. In my opinion, problem must be somewhere in HM2. I also try to completly uninstall HM2 and install newest version from the scratch. It does not help.

I would be glad if you can discuss this problem with someone who knows HM2 more technically as I really do not think that checking version of Windows etc. will help to solve this problem.

Thank you for your time.

Ted

Ted

Hi, it seems I found the solution. I would like to say you thank you for your help but i can not as the google was little bit better advisor than you. Anyway... at least thank you for your time.

Ted