Hand Importing / Manual Hand Import - When Paused and Resumed start by 1

Default Hand Importing / Manual Hand Import - When Paused and Resumed start by 1

if you do a manual hand import which results in importing hands from like 44991 files and for example you are at 6748 out of 44991 files ... and then pause the import and then resume it the import starts at file number 1 ... so it does not continue where if got paused but starts from the beginning going through all the files again

so for the first like 6748 files it does nothing but check each hand in those files and probably report them as a duplicate found so the real import when resumed takes up a lot of time to actally really import hands

THIS IS VERY ANNOYING

This is a known issue that might be changed in an update.
    (not keeping track what's the last imported file / which files have been imported, is currently resulting in faster import speeds)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Related to this, I find that every time I do an import, HM2 always tries to import every file in the import folder again, not being aware that files have already been imported. This is in contrast to HM1 which always knows which files have already been imported. This is a major issue for me since I don't like to archive and so my import folder is quite large. So when I add a few hands to my import folder, HM1 takes a few seconds to import the new files while HM2 tries to redo the whole folder again every time and takes 7 minutes to find the few new hands to import.

Create an archive folder.
    Make sure every auto import folder--> links to that archive folder.
    Turn on archiving.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here