Poker Software

Default W$ last 5, 10 , 15 mins stats

I know this has been mentioned before but i can't see anything recent.

My Won $ last 5, 10, 15 min stat has not functioned for quite some time. Is this working for anyone else yet?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Tried and failed unfortunately.

Can you post a screenshot of the error.
    According to HM-3781 is should already be fixed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have had the same problem for a long time now. Just tried updating to the beta mentioned in this thread and no change. I tried resetting my hand importing site time adjustments to the defaults, and that didn't change a thing. I tried manually setting the site time adjustment to 0 to see if that was the issue (the local time on my machine and the site time are 12 hours different so I suspect the $won in the last 5, 10, 15 minutes just works out to zero because the code is comparing my machine's local time with the handhistory time somewhere).

Here's a screen shot of a short session I just did to reproduce the problem - the pop-up is for me, and I lost 0.25 during the orbit so the last 5, 10, 15 minute loss should also be $0.25, but instead it is blank. This same error happens for every player.huderror.png

I could do if it was necessary - but i am just not getting any stats dude there is no error. I have reset the default popups too and entered the stat into my own popup.

PS. Mine looks the same as Jani's. Thanks Jani for taking the time to post that.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-3320. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.