Different HUD to Hero and to others players

Default Different HUD to Hero and to others players

Hi,

First of all, sorry about my terrible english.

I have a problem with the HUD from HM2. My HUD appears in a way (the standard HUD, default 2.0). The HUD of villains appears in a different way (customizable by me, that the HUD is what I want it to appear to me too).

How can I change this? Already looked all configurations but cant find to change it.

Thanks in advance (and again, sorry about my english)

hud options--> site options-->

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

And assign the HUD configuration you want to use to the site/gametype you play.

It's not possible for the HERO to have a different HUD configuration as the opponents: all players should use the same HUD configuration.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    hud options--> site options-->

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

And assign the HUD configuration you want to use to the site/gametype you play.

It's not possible for the HERO to have a different HUD configuration as the opponents: all players should use the same HUD configuration.

didnt change anything... still showing the default hud 2.0 to me =(

any other ideas?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi

Please export your custom HUD's in HUD Options.

Close HM2

Delete the prefs.xml file in the Config folder in

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework

Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotn...eanup_tool.zip
    and download the NET installer and run it
    Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

In your Control Panel make sure Windows and the Microsoft .NET Framework is fully updated again until 'No New Important Updates are Found', including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser). Please bear in mind this may require more than one restart of your PC.

Reinstall the latest HM2 and import your custom HUD's.

https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...er_2_Setup.exe