Microgaming import problems [moved from prima hud thread]
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Default Microgaming import problems [moved from prima hud thread]

hey guys , i almost didnt had any issue on microgaming , there was an update today and i made a session , i made around +200 and Hm2 shows i breakeven , so i guess there is problem with hands importing?
    is there anyway to fix it , or related to the gamehistory.dat ? i didnt had this issue until the recent update

I moved your post from the other thread as it is a bit of a different issue and I didn't want to derail that thread.

Which skin are you playing? It sounds like they might have changed something in the hand history format but they dont change their .dat file often.

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file to your \hm2archive folder and import it via Import From File(s) to a new database to see if it imports more accurately.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

i play on 5050poker , ok i will do all of the above and let you know
    thx fozzy

ok i did what u said , opened new database and imported the gamehistory.dat , same information as i get on my other database , i will make a session tonight with the new gamehistory.dat and let you know if the problem continue , anychance to get the missing hands?

We will need you to send us the .dat files for testing so we can try to determine why they aren't being imported and implement a fix.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

email sent

Quote Originally Posted by mysto20 View Post
    email sent
    Thank you. We have received them and are testing this issue now.

have same problem all started form that Unibet update, won 3BI in session but it shows -2BI same in HM1 + in HM1 when I played HU SNG 6 from 10 showed up as uncompleted. I hope u fix this fast cause this is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Henja View Post
    have same problem all started form that Unibet update, won 3BI in session but it shows -2BI same in HM1 + in HM1 when I played HU SNG 6 from 10 showed up as uncompleted. I hope u fix this fast cause this is annoying
    The developer is working on a fix for this problem but the cause of the discrepancies is very unusual. Because of how unusual the change is, and the fact that only some of the skins have updated so far, it is going to take the developer some additional time to make sure his fixes will work for all skins.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-4355 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

i just played a session , i won 2 buyins and it showed i lost like 6buyins , i think i'ts not importing winning hands or something , i have a "gamehistory.dat only from this session if you need it