Can't refresh active sessions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't refresh active sessions

Hi i play on pokerstars and when i am in active session i cant press refresh button so i can see graf or sesson results.
    When i restart hm2 then hands appear but furdure hands still arnt visible. Hud is working normaly...

This should be fixed in the next release.

You can turn on auto refresh in settings.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i'm having this problem on BCP (merge) with the latest build (6483). the refresh button is greyed out for the current session i'm in. to refresh it, i go to reports tab, refresh, then go back to active sessions

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi.

Please make sure your Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have been set correctly.

If that does not solve the problem, please reproduce the issue, close HM2 and attach the log file here. To attach the log, click Reply > Go Advanced.

Where is my log file?

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\application data\HoldemManager

Win7/Vista: c:\users\{username}\appdata\roaming\HoldemManager

Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable 'Hide protected operating system files': How to see hidden files in Windows - It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg

Thank you.

Hello,

I bumped this thread because I am having this exact problem with .8175. During an active cash session, the refresh button is non-clickable. The only way that I have found to refresh was to click the tournament button in "game mode," then click back to cash, and then it would refresh.

Not sure if this was related, but as HEM2 was booting up, I had to manually start the postresq server.

Thanks for any help.

(unrelated) but how to fix the PostgreSQL server.
    In Windows Services, set the PostgreSQL server to be started automatically (startup type: automatic)

Refresh button not clickable: Settings-- turn off 'automatically refresh'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

My apologies, I did not explain that well.

I meant that when it does refresh, or when I can manually click refresh; the hands for my current active session does not come up automatically. I have to click a different tab, then click back on the active session tab for the hands to update. Even after this, the hands the are currently being played will not show up if I stay on the screen -- I would have to repeat what I just described. Not sure if I described that properly, let me know if you need clarification.

I tried creating a new database and re-importing my HH, but that did not work.

Thanks.

You likely also have a TIME issue.

Hands won't show up in Active Session, if the time of the hands doesn't match your current computer clock.

Check your time settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment

Then check if it works on a NEW session.

Patvs,

Thanks for your prompt responses.

It seems that it was indeed a time issue; however, it was not fully resolved. The settings were on auto-detect at -6, this was incorrect. I manually put in a time difference of 0, and the HH started auto-importing again. The time's recorded in the hand histories still were not in line with the local time. They were being recorded as +5 hours in HEM2. A mino Is this an issue with the Merge client, HEM2, or still with the settings?

Thank you for your help.