Poker Software
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wrapitup View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

So for the time being, until we can get these notes fixed, could you tell me where the file within which the HM1 notes are located?
    ^^ HM1 Notes file location please?

In HM1

Options - Notes - export notes

In the last couple days, I've noticed a strange problem.

For a single regular, on whom I have like 75,000 hands, the HUD stats seem to only come up as session stats. I'll have 5k and 10k hands on other guys at the table, but instead of 75k on this guy, I'll only have 5 or 10 or however many hands we've played so far. In reports, I can always see his full 75k hands.

Did I trigger some player-specific option to always display only session stats?

We should have a new release out soon. Please try this again on the new release. Try it in a new DB as well. Import 10k hands or so and see if it still happens.

Cool, I'll wait for the new release as it's only an issue with 1 player...

When I replay a hand, and the stats come up, I get the overall stats for each player but only the table stats for Hero. This is different from HM1 where the default was ALL stats for Hero. I'd like to see all Hero stats... is this possible?

Does his name have any weird characters?

There is a possibility in the future of choosing what range of stats show for hero in replayer

No weird characters, and this problem just started days ago. It was working fine with HM1 and HM2 before this.

When I export a HUD, does it include and save all my custom pop-up work?

Yes.

Did it do this in a new DB?

I haven't tried... figured I'd just wait to try it in the new release.

Running 2.0.0.5273 here...

1. I'm replaying a few hands now with the pop-out replayer. I notice the stats come up in the wrong place very often. When I go to right-click and drag to correct the stat positions, they abruptly auto-correct and move to their positions.. odd.

2. HUD stats often stay floating on my desktop after I minimize a table (disappear when I close a table)

3. This one definitely just started happening with the HM2 update: when I click the 3 recent hands on the HUD, it shows the first hand played at the table (ie. always shows the same hand whenever I click throughout a session). I can then scroll to the desired hand with the horizontal bar at the bottom of the window, but shouldn't it jump to the hand I requested? Huge pain to scroll if there's more than a couple dozen hands played @ the table.

4. Also, when I use the hand history feature from the HUD on a table on the right-hand side of my monitor, the pop-up window appears to the right, off the screen, and there is no way to maximize or retrieve it.

5. In this same pop-up, I'm trying to tag hands as I play. When I try and click Tag Hand, it crashes HM2 and I don't think the error reports are working, as I need to hurry to close HM2 before I time out of all my tables.

6. In Opponents > Players in Active Session: could you sort the players by name or table? They seem to be sorted randomly. Not bad while playing a few tables, but it's a pain to quickly find someone when the list is long.

7. When I try and replay a hand from NoteCaddy pop-up, the red table replayer comes up but loads endlessly, and I can never actually see the hand.
    Last edited by wrapitup; 10-02-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: testing while playing

1) FAQ on HM2 Testing

2) I am trying to track down the issue with this right now.

3) Do they disappear if you drag a window over it?

4) We are working on 4 & 5

6) I'm trying to track this one down - it doesn't happen for me. Does it happen in the replayer? I think 4) might be causing this.

7) This is in the suggestions.

8) I tested this the other day, it saves the settings when you close HM2.

9) We will look into this.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast