PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.01p

Rvg72
08-02-2008, 11:28 PM
www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Fixed some more import issues, mainly various hands exported from PT2 and also removed one of the indexes from the compiled stats table that was not necessary. This should further improve import speeds.

Also "fix hero stat position" now saves properly and a few other minor fixes.

Roy

branz
08-03-2008, 05:43 AM
HUD cant be put outside/ontop of table window again here.

kidpokeher
08-03-2008, 08:10 AM
I'm having trouble launching/relaunching the HUD through HM. The only way I can get it to work is to start up HMHUD.exe through the program directory.

El Helado
08-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Hey Roy.

It would be very nice if you could have some kind of upgradetree or link to one on each update so people like me know if its worth to upgrade or not.

Am running 1.05.10 and I dont need purging and I play mainly betfair and it seems that some people had a problem with 1.06 and HM works fine as it is, so it would be very nice if you always could see what u get in the upgrades if u know what I mean.

devZERO
08-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Import speed is still not satisfied. Especially if I import a lot of files, e.g. 100MB+. The computer slows down etc.

melles
08-03-2008, 11:39 AM
My hero stat can only be in one place on all the tables.
I play on the Ipoker network I have setup my hero names in "Setup hero names".

Pasinger
08-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Import speed is still not satisfied. Especially if I import a lot of files, e.g. 100MB+. The computer slows down etc.

As a professional software developper maybe I can help out.
First disable your Antivir-Software, it can slow down file operation SIGNIFICANTLY.
AND if you have more than 500 files to import, make multiple sub-directories with not more than 500 files each. In one of my windows programs Iīve noticed that some functions like "fileseek" are getting quite slow when many files are in the same directory.

branz
08-03-2008, 12:35 PM
As a professional software developper maybe I can help out.
First disable your Antivir-Software, it can slow down file operation SIGNIFICANTLY.
AND if you have more than 500 files to import, make multiple sub-directories with not more than 500 files each. In one of my windows programs Iīve noticed that some functions like "fileseek" are getting quite slow when many files are in the same directory.

Yes this helps, also you can make an exclude for virus scan rule in your AV program settings for your HH folders, so you don't have to turn it of each time you do an import.
Also you can compress big archives using WinRAR or a similar app, by this you eliminate the search slowdowns as its seen as one file..

devZERO
08-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I turned Antivir Guard off but still 19H/s.

With 1.05 I got over 100H/s with that huge Handhistories.

morny
08-03-2008, 12:47 PM
HUD cant be put outside/ontop of table window again here.

Have you tried increasing the value in "Overhang" in Hud Options > Table Preferences?

Rvg72
08-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I turned Antivir Guard off but still 19H/s.

With 1.05 I got over 100H/s with that huge Handhistories.

What were you getting before this change? (by the way, thanks for the suggestions guys)

This number should increase as your import runs. Also, import speeds will naturally drop as the db gets bigger due to it taking longer to update indexes - it should level out at a certain point but when you first start a new DB your speeds will be blazing.

One other thing, how big are the hand history files? And, what site? I have found something with Stars mined hands from some of the services - they combine all tables into 1 file which means many more players which = way more db updates. For example, a 1000 hand party poker mined sample might have 50 players in it from the same table but a 1000 hand stars sample with multiple tables merged in the same file might have 200 players in it.

Most people I have heard back from are telling me this version imports very fast compared to previous ones. That being said, I still have a bunch more things to do for importing. The goal with this version was to streamline a bunch of things and to fix the issue that some people were having where they were getting < 10h/s

Roy

melles
08-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Is there only me that have problem with the place my own stats are at the table in Ipoker?
If I move my stats on one table it happens on all my tables.

devZERO
08-03-2008, 01:32 PM
I have HHs from PokerStars with 200-600KB. My DB has now 75000 Players and I'm purging the HHs after import and vacuum the DB.

The import speed starts at 3H/s and grows up to 19-20H/s which is still the maximum. Befor I turned AV off I had something about 13-18H/s but there were more HHs to import then now. If I stop the process and the imported HHs are moved and I start again I get more speed. I realy don't know why. I think it's something about the cache.

Rvg72
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
I have HHs from PokerStars with 200-600KB. My DB has now 75000 Players and I'm purging the HHs after import and vacuum the DB.

The import speed starts at 3H/s and grows up to 19-20H/s which is still the maximum. Befor I turned AV off I had something about 13-18H/s but there were more HHs to import then now. If I stop the process and the imported HHs are moved and I start again I get more speed. I realy don't know why. I think it's something about the cache.

Are you using Import Folder or Auto Import? Like I mentioned Stars mined hands run much slower than other sites because they combine tables which means way more players and more database reads and writes for the same size file. if you have some FTP or Party or other site mined hands try importing them as a test and I bet you'll run at > 50h/s

gorlom
08-03-2008, 03:30 PM
what about boni in the graphs or any tab :( pleeeeaaaase

Vinyladdict
08-03-2008, 03:36 PM
am i the only one who's gettin' this error after the p patch update

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8655/hmerrorbv2.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8655/hmerrorbv2.8ab9213278.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=135&i=hmerrorbv2.png)

€dit: i reinstalled the patch and now its working

devZERO
08-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Yes, you are right. PartyPoker imports 70H/s. But what could I do? Cut the HHs to maximum 100KB?

In version 1.05 the import speed was 100H/s+. After my DB crushes, I had to reimport all the hands (2.5Mio) and the import speed was about 150-200H/s.

Thanir
08-03-2008, 08:50 PM
New upgrade made it so the note function doesnt work. When I hover over the * I get the tooltip to click once for notes, or twice for session stats, but clicking once does nothing...the notes window never pops up. If I double click it will switch the session stats. Haven't been able to get the notes window to pop up no matter what I do.

versteegrob
08-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi

I play on microgaming on the eurolinx client.

I have since the update from e tot the next ones like o/n/p that my stats are move every new hand so it is very difficult to wacht the stats because i have to replace it over and over again.

How can this problem solved?

Dapapst
08-03-2008, 09:18 PM
I updated today, i used HM before and it worked well.
I played about 2000 Hands and it worked good. Then i tried to view my graph during the play and i got an error ( forgot the error).
Then i couldnt import hands anymore ( HM restart didnt work). I vacuumed my Database and then it worked again for about 10 minutes. Then i had to vacuum again my Database.

But know my complete Database is crashed. When i try to start holdem manager i get the error: Error when connecting to Holdem Manager Database: Fatal XX000: Couldnt write init file.

Any Idea ?

Rookie
08-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Is there only me that have problem with the place my own stats are at the table in Ipoker?
If I move my stats on one table it happens on all my tables.

I get the same problem at Ipoker.

Gregster6
08-04-2008, 02:22 AM
I get the same problem at Ipoker.

I didn't see this as a bug...unless I am mis-understanding you.

When I was having trouble getting my stats to stay in the place I wanted them to be, it was helpful that I only had to move them to the desired location on one table.

branz
08-04-2008, 03:14 AM
fixed my hud ontop of tablewindow issue by adjusting the overhang setting, Thanks Morny!
Also like the hud position adjustment on all tables!

melles
08-04-2008, 05:36 AM
Rookie

I solved it by unchecking "fix my stat position"

devZERO
08-04-2008, 07:15 AM
I updated today, i used HM before and it worked well.
I played about 2000 Hands and it worked good. Then i tried to view my graph during the play and i got an error ( forgot the error).
Then i couldnt import hands anymore ( HM restart didnt work). I vacuumed my Database and then it worked again for about 10 minutes. Then i had to vacuum again my Database.

But know my complete Database is crashed. When i try to start holdem manager i get the error: Error when connecting to Holdem Manager Database: Fatal XX000: Couldnt write init file.

Any Idea ?
You need to reindex your DB in PGAdmin maintenance.

Edit: Is there a tool to split PokerStars HHs?

frrrrits
08-04-2008, 09:06 AM
I have just downloaded the latest version of HM, after I was still using the 1.05 and now HM is unable to connect to the postresql database. Even when HM attemps to try to start the service it won't work. Does anyone has any suggestions in how to fix this? BTW I'm using XP

Thnx in advance!

branz
08-04-2008, 09:43 AM
my import speeds with 116 files 500 hands per file are:

Running on Intel core2 Duo 2GHz 4 Gb RAM Vista Ultimate SP1
import files option -> 20/s average
import from folder option -> 30/s average

Running on Intel core2 Quad 2.4GHz 4 Gb RAM Vista Ultimate SP1
import files option -> 50/s average
import from folder option -> 34/s average

Also speeds thend to first go up with the first 3 files, then go down a bit
Maybe this is of some help to you guys

guitarizt
08-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Getting 13-15 h/s on a amd 64 x2 4000 with 2 gb ram. I think I used to be able to hit 70 h/s, but this is when I first got hem. The latest versions import faster while I'm playing than the recent versions, but not the first versions of hem. This might have something to do with my computer too.

branz
08-04-2008, 10:18 AM
when importing only 3 files speed went op to 100/s..
So I think slowdowns appear with a large number of big HH file import.
So people check about 100 files import (mine are daily HHDealers 500 hands each)

branz
08-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Ipoker 6max;)

branz
08-04-2008, 10:20 AM
xml files

HesseJames
08-04-2008, 10:30 AM
dunno, but my import speeds remain the same on both LTs no matter what version and how many files/hands. The older one (XP) is consistently at 40 h /s my brand new thinkpad (Vista) Core Duo 1.2 Mhz(!) is at 50 hs/ s

Everything running smoothly

TwentyFourSeven
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Hello Guys,

I am actually trying to purge 1.000.000 Hands ;)
My PC: 5ghz , 4GB Ram.
Can you tell me how long this approximately take ?

Is it normal that the "purge window" is not responding anymore ?
I cant see the process anymore. The Purge window is just white.

Update: I deleted 19.000 Hands successfully, in about 30minutes.
Can I start the "Cache Rebuilder" manually, because I want to delete the PURGED HANDS completly?!

Best Regards
twenty

Edit: Same error with 470K Hands Import & 1MIO:

http://s8.directupload.net/images/080804/5acnjwac.jpg

sdplayer
08-04-2008, 02:29 PM
yeah this really needs fixing.
hopefully very soon!!

Hello Guys,

I am actually trying to purge 1.000.000 Hands ;)
My PC: 5ghz , 4GB Ram.
Can you tell me how long this approximately take ?

Is it normal that the "purge window" is not responding anymore ?
I cant see the process anymore. The Pure window is just white.

Update: I deleted 19.000 Hands successfully, in about 30minutes.
Can I start the "Cache Rebuilder" manually, because I want to delete the PURGED HANDS completly?!

Best Regards
twenty

Edit:

http://s8.directupload.net/images/080804/5acnjwac.jpg

schiff
08-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi,

I have problems with the HUD. I want to move my panels and everything is fine. But next time I restarted HM the HUD has the old positions. I have already created a new hud profile, but here the same. The HUD cannot remind the new position. Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

Rvg72
08-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi,

I have problems with the HUD. I want to move my panels and everything is fine. But next time I restarted HM the HUD has the old positions. I have already created a new hud profile, but here the same. The HUD cannot remind the new position. Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

This is a bug. Try using Table Manager - File - Save Positions after making your changes and it should work better for you.

I've redone a bunch of stuff with the purging for large purges and it should avoid the timeout issues. The overall duration probably won't change - the deletion process needs to go through a TON of data in almost every table so in huge databases it will still take a while.

Roy

sdplayer
08-04-2008, 08:59 PM
will we even be able to?
it times out just during the indexing/stops because i don't have 5+ gigs of hard drive space

I've redone a bunch of stuff with the purging for large purges and it should avoid the timeout issues. The overall duration probably won't change - the deletion process needs to go through a TON of data in almost every table so in huge databases it will still take a while.

Roy

Rvg72
08-05-2008, 01:16 AM
You want to let me on with teamviewer tomorrow afternoon to make sure it works for you? That would probably be a good test because 1) you are low on space and 2) you have a big DB. E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net if you would be ok with this

Roy

TwentyFourSeven
08-05-2008, 03:46 AM
I have the problem with the hud, that the TableManager does not recognize wich site I am playing currently.

I have two databases, one for Stars, one for Fulltilt.

I play Stars with the stars database, but the tablemanager recognizes the tables as Fulltilt tables.
I have to tell the table manager for every single stars table that this is stars.

I have 3 Layouts: 1. Default 2. Fulltilt 3.Stars
Is it a bug or am I doing a mistake ?

psyonic
08-05-2008, 04:34 AM
Hi,

i had many problems with the HUD after the Last Update but with the new the HUD works perfect.

But now my Importspeed is only 50/s Hands before i had 160/s Hands.

My System is:
Q6600 @ 3,16 Ghz
4 GB RAM
Radeon 4850
Vista 64 Ultima

2. Error:
I canīt Vacuum the Database and recieve the Message:

"There was an error during the Vacuum. Please manually Vacuum your Database through pgadmin."

How can i do it manually? i understand pgadmin but i didn`t find the option.

Did i make a mistake? I didnīt change any Settings.

kidpokeher
08-05-2008, 05:43 AM
I'm having trouble launching/relaunching the HUD through HM. The only way I can get it to work is to start up HMHUD.exe through the program directory.

One other thing, I'm pretty certain HM is not counting duplicate hands (at least duplicate FT hands) when using Auto Import.

mocky
08-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey guys just to let you know i just uninstalled Spybot search and destroy from my PC and now HM is running insanely fast.
Previously i was getting lag when going through the tabs, looks like spybot was blocking it somehow.
Also import speed has increased from 6h/s to almost 40h/s.

poiuz
08-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi,

i had many problems with the HUD after the Last Update but with the new the HUD works perfect.

My System is:
Q6600 @ 3,16 Ghz
4 GB RAM
Radeon 4850
Vista 64 Ultima

2. Error:

"There was an error during the Vacuum. Please manually Vacuum your Database through pgadmin."

Did i make a mistake? I didnīt change any Settings.

pgadmin is a PostgreSQL utility so you have to look in the PostgreSQL program folder

Btw, how big is your database and what type of harddisks / harddisk setup (RAID, etc.) are you using?

psyonic
08-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I know how to start pgadmin but i cant find a option to compress btw vacuum my database.

I have a Samsung Spinpont F1 320 Sata (Read & Write 90 mb/sec)

My Database have 30000 Players and about 500000 Hands.

poiuz
08-05-2008, 12:59 PM
I know how to start pgadmin but i cant find a option to compress btw vacuum my database.

I have a Samsung Spinpont F1 320 Sata (Read & Write 90 mb/sec)

My Database have 30000 Players and about 500000 Hands.

Open the database ---> Select the database ---> Right mouse click ---> Maintenance ...

And are you importing FR, 6max or HU?

psyonic
08-05-2008, 01:17 PM
NL 6 max

P.S.
Vacuum the Database didn't increase the importspeed

poiuz
08-05-2008, 06:17 PM
NL 6 max

P.S.

Do you defragment your disk on a regular basis? If not you should do that!

mocky
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I just upgraded to version p and im now back to 15h/s i was getting 40 with version n.
Is it possible to change back just by downloading version n as i noticed with p that i got a popup saying it was making a change to the DB?

gorlom
08-05-2008, 10:14 PM
roy, u said, u would put the bonus feature back in the graphs/tabs... In which update can I expect it? :(

kidpokeher
08-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey guys just to let you know i just uninstalled Spybot search and destroy from my PC and now HM is running insanely fast.
Previously i was getting lag when going through the tabs, looks like spybot was blocking it somehow.

Anyone else see an improvement? It'd be interesting if it were something this simple.

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Hi,

Speeds will naturally decrease as the DB gets bigger but this will level off.

2. Error:

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password
(default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Right Click Maintenance and then do a Full Vacuum with Analyze

Roy

Did i make a mistake? I didnīt change any Settings.[/QUOTE]

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 02:19 AM

Thanks for that info - similar things have been found with other anti virus programs since they try to pre scan every file that gets read.

Roy

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 02:20 AM
NL 6 max

P.S.

Vacuum won't increase import speed - it will save disk space and make some reports run faster

Roy

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Do you defragment your disk on a regular basis? If not you should do that!

For some people this advice has had a huge positive effect on import speeds. If you have never done this then doing it could easily double the speeds.

Roy

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 02:22 AM
I just upgraded to version p and im now back to 15h/s i was getting 40 with version n.
Is it possible to change back just by downloading version n as i noticed with p that i got a popup saying it was making a change to the DB?

It is most likely related to the types of hands that are being imported - nothing in p would slow down imports. I suspect if you started a new DB and imported a 100K hands with n and then started a new db and imported THE SAME 100K hands with p that p would be a bit faster.

I would not recommend dropping manager versions since DB changes are made that should not be undone.

Roy

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
roy, u said, u would put the bonus feature back in the graphs/tabs... In which update can I expect it? :(

Sorry, will be back in before 1.06.02 is released and we're almost out of letters for 1.06.01

kidpokeher
08-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Roy, are we going to get our stats back on the replayer in the next update? :(

Also, the replayer stats don't launch from HM using version p (although the HUD itself seems to launch ok on its own). The only way I've been able to get it to work is to launch HMHUD.exe manually.

Raw
08-06-2008, 08:46 AM
"The package was unable to replace the following file: "C:/.../HoldemManager.exe" any ideas?

morny
08-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Raw, what are you doing installing or updating? If so sounds like you have Holdem Manager or the hud open while installing, close down HM and if it is closed then kill any HM prcesses in the processes TAB in Task Manager and if you dont know how to do that just reboot and run the install before you open and programs.

Kid, were working on those problems and should have it fixed soon.

tloapc
08-06-2008, 11:56 AM
One other thing, I'm pretty certain HM is not counting duplicate hands (at least duplicate FT hands) when using Auto Import.

I see you haven't gotten an answer to this, but you first post did answer my problem as I have the same thing at stars since updating to .01p. My hud won't work, unless I start the table manager manually

praetor
08-06-2008, 12:28 PM
I need to roll back to an older hud, how do I do this? HUD on this version is giivng me insane lag problems

crossposted from 2+2 thread,
Originally Posted by rvg72 View Post
www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/1.5.9hud.zip

Roy
this fix worked fine for me on my desktop, but on my laptop I updated to newest version and the hud lags like hell, so I tried to use this fix to revert to the old hud. however when I try to run the HUD having extracted the above files I get an error saying HMHud has crashed every time I start auto -import or try to relaunch the hud

I've tried this twice including uninstalling HM so idk what gives

morny
08-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I see you haven't gotten an answer to this, but you first post did answer my problem as I have the same thing at stars since updating to .01p. My hud won't work, unless I start the table manager manually

Rvg72
08-06-2008, 07:44 PM
I need to roll back to an older hud, how do I do this? HUD on this version is giivng me insane lag problems

crossposted from 2+2 thread,
Originally Posted by rvg72 View Post
www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/1.5.9hud.zip

Roy
this fix worked fine for me on my desktop, but on my laptop I updated to newest version and the hud lags like hell, so I tried to use this fix to revert to the old hud. however when I try to run the HUD having extracted the above files I get an error saying HMHud has crashed every time I start auto -import or try to relaunch the hud

I've tried this twice including uninstalling HM so idk what gives

Make sure you are running "p" or later on that computer you reverted back. Also try updating your video card drivers and turning off opacity in the HUD Options (move slider to right). That has helped a lot of people go from LAG to absolutely no LAG.

Roy

jgunnip
08-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Yes this helps, also you can make an exclude for virus scan rule in your AV program settings for your HH folders, so you don't have to turn it of each time you do an import.

Anybody know how I can do this on the AVG scanner?

kidpokeher
08-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Roy, are we going to get our stats back on the replayer in the next update? :(

Also, the replayer stats don't launch from HM using version p (although the HUD itself seems to launch ok on its own). The only way I've been able to get it to work is to launch HMHUD.exe manually.

One error that may help troubleshoot this and maybe even the posprefs.txt error, right-click and drag someone's stats on the replayer while viewing multiple selected hands. Don't let go of the stats. By the time the first hand finishes and the next hand starts HMHUD.exe will almost always crash. It will also crash if you're viewing one of the yellow popup windows at the time it switches to the next hand.

jeroon
08-07-2008, 05:06 AM
New upgrade made it so the note function doesnt work. When I hover over the * I get the tooltip to click once for notes, or twice for session stats, but clicking once does nothing...the notes window never pops up. If I double click it will switch the session stats. Haven't been able to get the notes window to pop up no matter what I do.

I've got the same problem. I've changed the Overhang setting, maybe that has something to do with it?

kidpokeher
08-07-2008, 05:06 AM

Little more info. HM does count the duplicate hands the first time it imports files using auto import. It's the second or later runthroughs when an already existing file of hand histories may have been updated. Those are the times HM doesn't appear to recognize the duplicate hands during import. This may all be a non-issue as long as the updated hands are getting imported and it looks like they are. I'm not 100% certain, though.

craiggerz
08-07-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm having a lot of lag problems with my HUD. Can someone tell me if I should have any lag at all with 9 tables open on FullTilt? Even playing 4 tables last night there was some lag. What can I do to help you guys pin point what my problem is? My import speeds are also around 20h/s, that sounds from the posts I've read pretty low.

Thanks.

TwentyFourSeven
08-07-2008, 09:48 AM
MY BIGGEST HUD PROBLEM, and I hope someboy will answer now :(

I am playing stars and fulltilt.
I have two import folders, but fulltilt ist always empty.
Now I open the stars tables but the table manager regognizes them as fulltilt.
I have to change the settings for every single table.

NEED HELP

Sleepycat
08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Did you save your settings for stars and FT?

TwentyFourSeven
08-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Yes I saved them,
but I got an error every first time I tried to save the Stars Settings in the Holdemmanager.
THe error was something with: "PosPref.txt" COuldt write or couldt open.

morny
08-07-2008, 11:30 AM
I've got the same problem. I've changed the Overhang setting, maybe that has something to do with it?

Can you try closing and restarting HM and see if it still does the same, also make sure your running http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

morny
08-07-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm having a lot of lag problems with my HUD. Can someone tell me if I should have any lag at all with 9 tables open on FullTilt? Even playing 4 tables last night there was some lag. What can I do to help you guys pin point what my problem is? My import speeds are also around 20h/s, that sounds from the posts I've read pretty low.

Thanks.

Set the opcatity Sliders in Hud Options > Player Preferences to the max i.e comepletely to the right also do the same in Hud Options > Table Preferences

Update your graphics card this can make a big difference

Try a vacuum http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=60

morny
08-07-2008, 11:34 AM
MY BIGGEST HUD PROBLEM, and I hope someboy will answer now :(

I am playing stars and fulltilt.
I have two import folders, but fulltilt ist always empty.
Now I open the stars tables but the table manager regognizes them as fulltilt.
I have to change the settings for every single table.

NEED HELP

I dont understand, can you start a new thread and post a screenshot please

morny
08-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Yes I saved them,
but I got an error every first time I tried to save the Stars Settings in the Holdemmanager.
THe error was something with: "PosPref.txt" COuldt write or couldt open.

With holdem manager closed down, go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and delete the posprefs.txt file and it will recreate the default one when you restart holdem manager in case its corrupt or something.

Pummi81
08-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey,

A HUD problem: Dragging a single panel with crl+right click doesn't seem to work anymore in this version (HM 1.06.01p and table manager 1.6.1h). Other players panels move as well. Tried it at Ongame FWIW.

-Pummi81

craiggerz
08-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Set the opcatity Sliders in Hud Options > Player Preferences to the max i.e comepletely to the right also do the same in Hud Options > Table Preferences

Update your graphics card this can make a big difference

Try a vacuum http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=60

Background of stats are completely black.

Graphics card is not the problem... nor should be the computer, although I only have 1gb of ram.

Have done vacuums.

Anything else? Is this a common problem with 10 tables? Cause I always hear of people using 24 tables and I know right now there is no way I could do that.

udbrky
08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
With holdem manager closed down, go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and delete the posprefs.txt file and it will recreate the default one when you restart holdem manager in case its corrupt or something.

I did this, but I still get the same error messages every time. I've been getting it with O and P builds.

jeroon
08-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Can you try closing and restarting HM and see if it still does the same, also make sure your running http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

The solution in http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=4119#post4119 worked: deleting "DEFAULT Main Popup.pop" and "prefs.xml" from the "Config" folder.

fixed :)

mamba
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm in trouble with the version 1.06.01n2:

It started, that HEM did not show all of my monthly hands for my Alias. I checked all players attached to my Alias, they were fine. No filters or something checked.
I still have PT2 running besides, so I exported my hands from there, imported all to HEM, but they were already known by HEM.

So I thought it might be some Alias stuff and deleated the Alias.

When I now try to run a report on any player, I get this message:
The following error occured when running this report: ERROR: XX001: could not read block 289553 of relation 1663/16438/16490: read only 0 of 8192 bytes.

What can I do know - is my DB gone forever?

Rvg72
08-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm in trouble with the version 1.06.01n2:

It started, that HEM did not show all of my monthly hands for my Alias. I checked all players attached to my Alias, they were fine. No filters or something checked.
I still have PT2 running besides, so I exported my hands from there, imported all to HEM, but they were already known by HEM.

So I thought it might be some Alias stuff and deleated the Alias.

When I now try to run a report on any player, I get this message:
The following error occured when running this report: ERROR: XX001: could not read block 289553 of relation 1663/16438/16490: read only 0 of 8192 bytes.

What can I do know - is my DB gone forever?

Any chance your hard drive is full? if not then yeah, you probably have DB problems. You can load dbcontrolpanel.exe to export the existing hands and then reimport into a new one. Use www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Roy

mamba
08-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Any chance your hard drive is full? if not then yeah, you probably have DB problems. You can load dbcontrolpanel.exe to export the existing hands and then reimport into a new one. Use www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Roy

No, HD is not even half full.

I'm gonna export my played hands from PT2 and use this opportunity to start a fresh slim DB.

Now you can take your time with fixing the purging issues ;)

mamba
08-07-2008, 05:36 PM
BTW, what about my Notes - are they lost now?

morny
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=119

praetor
08-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Make sure you are running "p" or later on that computer you reverted back. Also try updating your video card drivers and turning off opacity in the HUD Options (move slider to right). That has helped a lot of people go from LAG to absolutely no LAG.

Roy

I've tried all these thinggs and its still lagging. Can you tell me how to revert to an older version of HUD that is more stable in terms of lag speed? As I posted above when I try to revert to 1.5.9 or whatever it gives me an error launching the hud

Rvg72
08-07-2008, 08:54 PM
BTW, what about my Notes - are they lost now?

Can you select the DB and choose Export Notes in HM or do you get errors right away?

Roy

Rvg72
08-07-2008, 08:55 PM
I've tried all these thinggs and its still lagging. Can you tell me how to revert to an older version of HUD that is more stable in terms of lag speed? As I posted above when I try to revert to 1.5.9 or whatever it gives me an error launching the hud

As long as you are running "p" you should be able to use 1.5.9 - try deleting/renaming the prefs.xml while HM is closed and it should see that you have an older hud and create a customized one for you.

If not we could try team viewer. Sorry about the issues.

Roy

mamba
08-08-2008, 01:18 AM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=119

Can you select the DB and choose Export Notes in HM or do you get errors right away?

Export/Import worked, thanks!