PDA

View Full Version : Import hands from mobile version

JohnTs
04-21-2014, 04:16 AM
Hi,

I use my iPad a lot for playing stars. When I ask my hh (via iPad) I receive an email which I can't import it to HM2 or HM cloud (hands are open and not into one file)... So I need to send an email again from my desktop asking the same thing but the problem now is that I receive all my hands. (iPad and pc also)

Kindly note that I can import them to PokerJuice (copy/paste) but not to HMcloud or HM2... Any advise,please?

Client Version: 1.23.0
OS version: iOS5.1.1

fozzy71
04-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Have you tried copying the hands from the email to a .txt file and importing that? It should work, you just have to copy the hands from the email and paste them into a new txt file to import to HM2 or Cloud - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2022/How+are+emailed+hands+imported+into+Holdem+Manager %3F#body of email

Hand Histories in Body of Email

If you received the hand histories in the body of the email and not as an attachment, follow these steps:

On the computer desktop --> right click --> select new text document
Copy / Paste the body of the email into the Notepad file.
Save the file in any name as a .txt file and remember the saved location
Open Holdem Manager --> Options --> Hand Importing --> Import from File
Import the saved .txt file into Holdem Manager

Note: If the import failed, please try downloading Notepad++ and trying the steps above again.

If you continue to have problems please forward each original email to us, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hmcloud@holdemmanager.com for testing.

JohnTs
04-21-2014, 11:59 AM
It works...thank you!!

fozzy71
04-21-2014, 12:17 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.