PDA

View Full Version : Tiltbreaker License Expired

friphagen
03-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Hi,

I did bought an license of tiltbreaker via Holdemmanager and a month ago successful registered the License code starting with TBLB. But now it started saying "Your trial period has expired" and when i try to enter the TBLB code it says "The license code is not valid". i also tried reinstalling the software without great effect.
Any idea how I can get the "Lifetime License" back running?

thank you

Tilt Breaker
03-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Hi,

I did bought an license of tiltbreaker via Holdemmanager and a month ago successful registered the License code starting with TBLB. But now it started saying "Your trial period has expired" and when i try to enter the TBLB code it says "The license code is not valid". i also tried reinstalling the software without great effect.
Any idea how I can get the "Lifetime License" back running?

thank you

Email sent!

Best,
Adam

friphagen
03-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Email sent!

Best,
Adam

Thank you it is working now.
Ferdy

zOFsky
03-21-2014, 09:57 AM
I've got a very similiar problem. Got my lifetime code, when I'm entering it it says I have 8K+ days left on my license code. But as soon as I load pokerstars it crashes, says my license code expired and it gets my whole PC like blocked or smth, my screen became very dark and I couldn't use any program so I have to restart my PC.

Tilt Breaker
03-21-2014, 01:03 PM
I've got a very similiar problem. Got my lifetime code, when I'm entering it it says I have 8K+ days left on my license code. But as soon as I load pokerstars it crashes, says my license code expired and it gets my whole PC like blocked or smth, my screen became very dark and I couldn't use any program so I have to restart my PC.

Email sent.

Thanks,
Adam

Keito
04-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Same thing.
Can't install IE11 (as suggested on 2p2) since my Win7 doesn't have a SP1.

Help!

Thanks!

Tilt Breaker
04-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Same thing.
Can't install IE11 (as suggested on 2p2) since my Win7 doesn't have a SP1.

Help!

Thanks!

Please download and install the latest version from tiltbreaker.com/downloads. The latest version should have backwards compatibility for older versions of IE.

Let me know how it goes,
Adam

Keito
04-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Nope, still have the same window poppin up when I open PokerStars.

Tilt Breaker
04-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Nope, still have the same window poppin up when I open PokerStars.

Hi Keito,

Is there a "Buy" tab in TB's navigation menu? Also did you reboot after installing the latest version? It should be version 764. you can check your version by right-clicking the system tray icon and selecting "About".

Thanks,
Adam

Keito
04-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Ohh, thank you a lot, found the BUY tab, entered my code, looks like everything is fine!

Thank you so much, Adam!

Have a nice day!
<3