PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja 1 BB stack size display not working

p1kZoR
02-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Hello TN Support,

I used my TN1 on my old system and everything worked fine. Since i reinstalled Windows and reinstalled TN1 my BB stack size display doesnt work anymore. I already tried to reinstall TN1 several times, but it didnt work. I tried to use TN1 without using HM2, but it didnt work.

I only have one user on my PC, and Pokerstars&TN1 is running as admin, so thats cant be the problem. A friend has the same TN1 version and just reinstalled it on his PC, and its working on his PC.

The weird thing with the BB stack size displaying, sometimes... Just sometimes the right ammount popups and it works for like 1 hand. Than it stops updating my BBs and after several hands I see only the "#### BB"

My settings & HandHistory folder is right, my PS setting are right, i already double checked everything. And I mean, if something of the setting weren't right, TN1 would show me "sometimes for few seconds" the right BB stack size..

Its a weird error, and I cant fix it. Since it works on my friends system and worked on my old Windows, I hope you can help me and fix it. Thank you

sideshow
02-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm) Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

p1kZoR
03-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks, i will do it on Tuesday, im not at home right now.
Btw on my 2nd PC TableNinja1 is working too... no problems with the BB displaying. Pretty strange problem ive got on my new PC

sideshow
03-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi,

It could possibly be a setting or something but i will know more once i look over the logs.

p1kZoR
03-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Hello,

after your latest update my BB display works properly again. Thank You for the update.
Shall I still send you the logs & screenshot or can we close this thread?

sideshow
03-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi,

If it is now working there is no need for the logs etc, Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.