PDA

View Full Version : tiltbreaker - bwin

underarmour99
02-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Welcome. I have a question or Tiltbreaker supports Bwin. If so, how do I configure it? I can not deal with ...

Tilt Breaker
02-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Welcome. I have a question or Tiltbreaker supports Bwin. If so, how do I configure it? I can not deal with ...

Hello,

TB supports Party, but not Bwin. Last I heard Party was going to release a new version of their software in Q1 2013, so I've been waiting for that update. I need to see what Party is doing with this before I invest in supporting something which may be obsolete in a few months.

I've added your email to my contact list for Bwin support.

Best,
Adam

Sarsante
08-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Hello,

TB supports Party, but not Bwin. Last I heard Party was going to release a new version of their software in Q1 2013, so I've been waiting for that update. I need to see what Party is doing with this before I invest in supporting something which may be obsolete in a few months.

I've added your email to my contact list for Bwin support.

Best,
Adam

Hi, any news on that?

Add support to WPT skin would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Tilt Breaker
08-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi, any news on that?

Add support to WPT skin would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

WPT should actually be working already. Please send me a message through the Feedback form in TB, so I can get your log files.

Thanks!
Adam

Sarsante
08-02-2013, 11:38 AM
WPT should actually be working already. Please send me a message through the Feedback form in TB, so I can get your log files.

Thanks!
Adam

Thanks!

Feedback msg has been sent.

Tilt Breaker
08-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Thanks!

Feedback msg has been sent.

For some reason TB is not detecting any hands. Please make sure that the folder TB is pointed to in the "Hand History" tab has HH files in it.

Let me know how it goes!
Adam

Sarsante
08-09-2013, 06:56 AM
For some reason TB is not detecting any hands. Please make sure that the folder TB is pointed to in the "Hand History" tab has HH files in it.

Let me know how it goes!
Adam

Thanks Adam, I thought it doesn't work so I never went deep to know what's going on.

For some reason WPT created a new HH folder after some update, so the problem was that, wrong HH folder.