PDA

View Full Version : sitNgo Wizard equity model

wats
01-29-2013, 03:00 AM
Hello everyone i was trying sitngo wizard but i am kidna confused !

i am trying some 45man sng atm at pokerstars and i add some of my tournament to wizard!

before the final table wizard uses the equity model "chip" and only at the final table uses the equity model "icm" .

my problem is that the ranges for push / fold are way different each other (chip/icm)...

chip equity model shoves like anytwo is this correct or i should use icm from the start of the tournament!?

SitNGo Wizard
01-30-2013, 12:13 PM
ICM calculations need to know the stack size of every player in the tournament. Hand histories do not contain information about players at other tables, so ICM can only be used at the final table.

Chip equity mode is not as accurate, but it is the best model we have given the limited information available.

cuba.t
01-06-2014, 05:53 AM
(...)
before the final table wizard uses the equity model "chip" and only at the final table uses the equity model "icm" .
(...)

hi,
i'm confused to.

does sngwiz recognize that current hand was played on ft and changes to icm by its own or do i need to do that by myself?
does sngwiz recognizes if its mtt or stt ?

SitNGo Wizard
01-06-2014, 09:44 AM
In most cases the Wizard can determine the tournament type and if you are at the final table, but sometimes that is not possible because the hand history does not have enough information. You should always verify that you are using the correct payout structure and if you are at the final table.