PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: do hand monitoring

thx
12-25-2012, 03:47 AM
Can't send Feedback through the application, so here it is through the Forum:

As it is now, Tilt Breaker is quite primitive. One could achive the same functionality using a couple of free programs for time monitoring and applicatioin locking.

It should minimaly be able to detect "tilt" situations, defined by users or predefined.
For instance, having 2 bad beats in 5 minutes gets most players tilt. You sould be able to detect as well too much open-raising with junk, or too much cold calling with junk.

Now I did go ahead and bought it, but it was a close call not to. Consider building actual hand monitoring capabilities, and it will truly worth its name.

Tilt Breaker
01-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Can't send Feedback through the application, so here it is through the Forum:

As it is now, Tilt Breaker is quite primitive. One could achive the same functionality using a couple of free programs for time monitoring and applicatioin locking.

It should minimaly be able to detect "tilt" situations, defined by users or predefined.
For instance, having 2 bad beats in 5 minutes gets most players tilt. You sould be able to detect as well too much open-raising with junk, or too much cold calling with junk.

Now I did go ahead and bought it, but it was a close call not to. Consider building actual hand monitoring capabilities, and it will truly worth its name.

Hi Thx,

Sorry for the delay here.

I agree. We spent the past year finalizing the base framework for TB, which will be complete after we release tournament support this month.

Next we will be bulking up the features. The first two features will be Auto Break and Optimus, which will have HM stats incorporated into them. I'm expecting that addition to significantly bolster TB's tilt identification and prevention.

Thanks for the feedback!
Adam