PDA

View Full Version : Tableninja doest work with stars?

koendevis
03-01-2012, 01:06 PM
I have tableninja for PP and i play headsup on some more rooms.
However, if i am playing like 1 tables, 1 on stars and 1 or PP, ninja begins to bug hard! preflop the buttons dont work anymore and the custom betsizings are incorrect and postflop the buttons do work but still the bet button has the wrong number in it....

How can i fix this? It is realllllly tilting... I expect thing to work if i pay money for it.
Also the coloringcoding is still bugging me/and costing me money..

Regards,
Koen

Fool
03-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Are you using the modern table, default theme on Party? Are you using TableNinja on Stars when this happens? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

koendevis
03-02-2012, 07:07 AM
I am using the standard theme on party and on stars i use the new hotkey system from stars itself.

So if im like playing headsup on party and using my tableninja, when i get action on stars too tableninja says an error has occured and doesnt work proporly anymore.

Ill try to make screenshots soon. Nut what i see now today is that partypokers software seems to have changed a bit and now my standard openingraisesize seems te be filled in on 300BB!!!! This crap just costed me 1 stack of NL400.......
Getting pretty upset by this whole tableninja thing!!!!!

Fool
03-02-2012, 04:32 PM
I haven't had any other reports like this. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

koendevis
03-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Emaild them!