PDA

View Full Version : [Beta Update] v1.06.03 with hud update

Rvg72
09-05-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03betawhud.exe

Most people should be using the main 1.06.03 build from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

This is being reposted with the fixes from today - main one was the prefs location being hard coded. Please note that this is a beta build with new HUD functionality.

Import / export of HUD configs.
Configs can be selected by site.
Tournament configs can now be selected by HU, 6 max and full.
Note icon on/off checkbox.
Pre-fetching on/off flag (actually this is a bit buggy. If you go to table prefs you have to check this box each time because it always comes up blank)
Hand history windows have proper scroll bars now.
Work done on crashes on opening/closing tables. Can't say this is fixed but people who had problems previously, noticed better results.

There are a bunch of minor fixes but these are the main ones.

Roy

smf
09-05-2008, 07:08 PM
this version still seems well buggy, suddenly had each cfg (including default) twice in my list, can't delete the 2nd default because it prompts it cant be deleted

also some things dont seem to get saved like the font for each individual stat, can't pinpoint the exact moment, but it frequently reverts back to verdana 8 until i go back and change it in the players prefs and hit apply again.

smf
09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
so after an evening of using this version I'm up to more than 10 default configs :) the starssix / starsnine always duplicate as well, but I keep deleting them so the hud keeps working...

the ctrl + right click bug that affected more than the panel that was actually being moved is fixed in this version btw.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3341/playerconfigyj8.jpg

edit: if you go table prefs and then players prefs all configs duplicate and the individual fonts each stat are reset to verdana 8

mamba
09-06-2008, 01:59 AM
A bit off topic, smf, you have such a cute color scheme, is there a way to change that in HEM?

emwi76
09-06-2008, 03:56 AM
Beta 03b:

Still get alot of ongame errors. So i will send u my hand histories. This time the beta did import more hands but are missing alot still as i said. Many all in hands.

Ill ship todays errors to you in an email now.

Al1
09-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Same sort of bugs here.

smf
09-06-2008, 07:54 AM
A bit off topic, smf, you have such a cute color scheme, is there a way to change that in HEM?

ehh? you mean vista? :)

manticore
09-06-2008, 12:10 PM
hi,
when i start autoimport,windows closes hud.
see screenshots.
reboot didn`t help

punta
09-06-2008, 01:32 PM
new beta hud does not work for me - keep getting the message that a error has acurred and it will shut down. gone back to the old one NO problems now

veos
09-07-2008, 12:35 PM
new beta hud does not work for me - keep getting the message that a error has acurred and it will shut down. gone back to the old one NO problems now

Had everything working except the ctrl+right move individual stats. Therefore I installed the beta version and now I just get the error message and the hud shuts down.

Have winXP SP3, clean install 2 days ago and playing on Party.

morny
09-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Closing this since most people should have moved to the newer beta with several fixes version III in this forum