PDA

View Full Version : Cant not find the option "Open Tournament folder"

eDoped
09-09-2011, 04:32 AM
When i open SnGWiz through HEM, i cant seem to find the option their says: "Open tournament folder"

Appreciate your help, Thanks :)

SitNGo Wizard
09-13-2011, 09:34 AM
From the SitNGo Wizard FAQ (http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/tiki-view_faq.php?faqId=3#q32):

The stand alone version of the Wizard imports hand history files from your hard drive. It displays imported tournaments in the tournament view.

The Holdem Manager integrated version loads hand histories from the Holdem Manager database. It does not have a tournament view because you can select hands to analyze from the HM hands view. See this video for a demonstration.

When you purchase a SitNGo Wizard license you use it for both the stand alone and integrated versions.

eDoped
09-14-2011, 03:15 AM
Now i just got a new problem can i get help here or should i try to make a new thread ?

SitNGo Wizard
09-14-2011, 07:06 AM
Either way is fine.

eDoped
09-15-2011, 02:42 AM
When i analyse a game from a sng-mt 45man it recommends that i push any two from mp+1 with 14bb into bigger and smaller stacks... something went wrong i think and its not the only one there is many.

Appreciative your help a lot! :D

SitNGo Wizard
09-15-2011, 06:44 AM
You have not provided nearly enough information. Please send me the hand history and the relevant opponent hand ranges.