HM Backup is a FREE tool for quick backup hand histories from your HM database.
The lates build is always available here:
HM Backup features:
* Retrieve hand histories from HM database and stores it locally as zip archive.
* Inside archive it stores hand histories as a text files (1000 hands per file).
* Allias support. It stores all hand histories from selected allias.
* Quick and small. On my quad cpu it takes 30 seconds to backup 120k hands and the size is ~10MB.
1. Install Java. java.com: Java + You
2. unzip archive and run hm-backup.exe
On the first window enter HM database settings. You can check setting in HM: Options->Database Management.
On the main windows select Hero or Allias, select location to save and select time period(or leave it uncheked for all hands).
If you lost your HM database simple create new database. Extract zip archive with hand histories to some directory and
import hands from this directory.
It's recomended to store zip archive with hand histories in dropbox folder.
You can register for FREE Dropbox - Simplify your life